- How does MCL take into account the protection of personal data?
- What personal data is used by MCL?
- Which services or companies are your personal data communicated to?
MCL is committed to taking into account the protection of your personal data and your private life. To ensure the respect and the good exercise of your rights, the measures allowing to protect your personal data are implemented.▲
MCL undertakes to collect only the data strictly necessary for the realization of the services subscribed.
In the event that optional data is requested, MCL will clearly inform you about the personal data necessary to carry out the subscribed service.
Personal data are collected directly from you and are only used for the purposes that have been brought to your attention.
Personal data is used to offer you other services only if you agree to receive commercial communications.▲
Your data may be transmitted:
- Internal services of MCL: the departments that are in charge of the execution of the subscribed services, in particular customer service, commercial, sales administration etc ...
- To external service providers at MCL: technical service provider
- This data is stored securely and accessible only by MCL or its technical service providers and will not be sold or sold under any circumstances.
- How long does MCL keep your personal data?
The retention period of your personal data depends on the service subscribed. MCL undertakes not to keep your personal data beyond the time necessary to provide the service, plus the retention period imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription.▲
- Are your personal data protected?
MCL undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and in particular to prevent unauthorized third parties from having access to it.▲
- 6. What are your rights on your personal data?
You have at any time the right to exercise with MCL the rights provided for by the applicable regulations applicable to personal data, subject to fulfilling the conditions:
- Right of access: you can have communication of your personal data subject to treatment by MCL
- Right of rectification: you can update your personal data or rectify your personal data processed by MCL
- Right to object, including receiving commercial communications: You can express your wish to no longer receive commercial communications from MCL or request that your personal data no longer be processed
- Right to delete: you can request the deletion of your personal data
- Right to limitation: you can request the suspension of the processing of your personal data
All requests must be accompanied by proof of identity. MCL undertakes to respond to your requests for the exercise of your rights as soon as possible and in any event in accordance with legal deadlines. ▲
- Who to contact for data protection at MCL?
You can contact us at the following address:
Service de la protection des données
20 Allée de Souches
Zac des communes
78260 ACHERES ▲